These DIY makeup remover wipes are less expensive than store bought, healthier, non-toxic and won’t dry your skin. These simple DIY wipes will moisturize and leave your skin feeling healthy.
Melaleuca, or Tea Tree, essential oil is used in this recipe because it is known for its cleansing and rejuvenating effect on the skin. Melaleuca also aids in reducing the appearance of blemishes and soothes occasional skin irritations, making it a wonderful addition to this do-it-yourself recipe. Other essential oil options are frankincense or lavender.
- 2 tablespoons witch hazel
- 2 tablespoons Fractionated Coconut Oil
- 2 tablespoons distilled water
- 1–2 drops Melaleuca (Tea Tree) oil
- Roll of paper towels
- Combine witch hazel, Fractionated Coconut Oil, and water in a small bowl and stir.
- Add Melaleuca (Tea Tree) essential oil.
- Use a serrated knife to cut the roll of paper towels in half widthwise and remove tube from one half.
- Put the half without the tube in an airtight container, then pour the solution over the roll.
- Replace lid and shake.
- To use, pull wipes from center and wipe off makeup.
Note: This DIY makeup remover wipes recipe works for all skin types. Store in a cool, dry place and use within three months.
Original Source: doterra.com