Melalueca essential oil is renowned for its cleansing and rejuvenating effect on the skin. For occasional skin irritations, apply 1–2 drops of melaleuca essential oil onto affected area. For an added cleansing property, combine 1–2 drops with your facial cleanser, or apply to the skin after shaving. Not only is it best for cosmetic care, melaleuca works great when cleaning hard surfaces. Add a few drops to a spray bottle with water and use on surfaces in your home to protect against environmental and seasonal threats.
It’s important to take care of your feet. Treat your feet to some tender love and care by trying this melaleuca foot balm.
- 4 oz Mason Jar
- 1/4 C Shea Butter
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 ounce Beeswax, grated
- 25 drop Melaleuca essential oil
- Combine all ingredients except essential oils in a saucepan over low heat. Stir until melted.
- Remove from heat and stir to combine.
- Before mixture hardens, stir in essential oil.
- Pour mixture into a clean jar.
- Massage into your feet to moisturize.